Collins Writing—A Proven Writing Across the Curriculum Program for K-12
The Collins Writing Program delivers high-quality, professional development to improve students' written communication skills and build subject area knowledge. Our cross-curricular writing model has been used successfully by thousands of teachers and millions of students in K−12 classrooms for more than 25 years . . . long before state and national standards called for frequent, non-fiction writing in all subject areas.
The Collins Writing Program Works for . . .
- Use it in urban, suburban, rural, charter, and technical schools.
- Implement it quickly for fast results at the school or district level.
- Create a school-wide effort for all teachers in all subject areas.
- With its low per-student cost, you can implement the program within your existing budget.
- Reduce your workload and paper-correcting time while facilitating frequent writing.
- Target only the areas for improvement using Focus Correction AreasSM.
- Learn from seasoned professional trainers with extensive classroom experience.
- The Collins Writing Program easily adapts to individual students.
- Students will improve their content knowledge and their writing skills with our cross-curricular model.
- Student writing portfolios provide an easy-to-use management system.